If there’s one thing we heard ad nauseam in 2013 (and 2012, 2011, 2010…), it was that “content is king.” Frankly, this phrase has been said so many times that it has lost its meaning. What exactly does that mean?
Content will continue to be a key part in SEO moving into 2014. I don’t think that will ever change. But your strategy has to adapt if you’re going to keep up.
Here are five ways to make sure your content will sustain in the New Year and move you past your competitors.
1. Marketing Automation to Measure It
2. Smarter, and Personal, Content in Emails
3. Make It Available On the Move
4. Separate Content From Link Building
5. Small Tastings Mixed With Larger Portions